Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Spellerberg

Flooded with memories.  I feel this when I visit my family in Indiana.  The shapes of houses, the height of trees, the negative windchill and its force to remain indoors.  


Saturday, January 20 here in Lockhart, Spellerberg Projects will open at the Masur Building a show of artwork and music and cocktails.  This is my own Bedford Falls hometown and I'm excited to see the people I call my friends and neighbors.  I can walk to my exhibition.


I've been preparing for new things in this 2018.  Not quite ready yet, but I am excited as I try my best to remain patient.  Not at all the way I normally do things.


Please let me know (by emailing me at info@christopherstleger.com) if you'd like to be added to my contact list.  I'd like to share what I've got cooking.


No comments:

Post a Comment